Pearl - How to configure from a PC
Table of Contents
This article will show you how to configure the Pearl from a PC if you're having an issue to complete the process using free iOS or Android app.
- Put the Main unit in setup mode.
- Connect to the storetraffic_pearl WiFi on your PC.
- Password is jr7DazG[*\D;nB,)
- Open a web browser
- Type 192.168.4.1 to access the Pearl
- Go under WiFi
- Input and confirm the Server Address is : https://www.smssoftware.net/tmas/rest/dbrfAPI/
- Input your WiFi name and password
- Click Save
- Contact SMS via chat to add the device to your location Click here to start a chat
If the Pearl is not able to communicate with our server you can proceed with this simple test to rule out a portion of the network as an issue
11. Input the following url in a pc browser that is on the same network as the Pearl device:
12. If there is no issues with the firewall/router you should receive the following page.
If you don't you would need to resolve this issue with your network team.