How to verify if a 3D scope is online and communicating with T.M.A.S.
Table of Contents
This article explains how technicians can verify that a 3D Camera is online and communicating to the T.M.A.S. server, prior to leaving site
|If the test is successful, the technician will see the following message : "The peripheral is communicating. The SMS technical team will get notified."|
If unsuccessful, the technician will see the following message and must follow directives:
1) Please reboot the counting peripheral
2) Wait 2 minutes for the peripheral to attempt to communicate to T.M.A.S.
3) Enter exactly the MAC address in the form field
4) The software platform will confirm if the peripheral has attempted to connect
5) If the peripheral is still not communicating, please check the following article for guidance - help.storetraffic.com
6) SMS agents are available 8am-6pm ET weekdays) and can be reached via Chat here - help.storetraffic.com (bottom right corner)"