How to schedule a meeting with SMS Storetraffic.com
Table of Contents
SMS service department is committed to providing the best response time to answer all questions, inquiries, and issues in a timely matter. However, sometimes a knowledge database and e-mails are not enough. In response to that SMS offers its customers the ability to schedule a meeting with a support representative when they are available in an attempt to streamline the process of having customers schedule their availability vs. our availability. This helps cut down on the back and forth of e-mail to coordinate.
Software and Hardware Deployment:
- TMAS Software Initial Setup + Camera Calibration : Use for a newly purchased device where calibration services were also purchased.
- SMS Hardware Installation Consulting: Setup a meeting with and SMS Deployment expert to aid you with determining where to position the traffic counter which you will be installing on your own, or with a 3rd party installer.
- Software MAC: Installation, Optimization, Upgrade or Migration of SMS On-Premise enterprise software solutions.
- Service ticket - SMS to contact store directly to perform troubleshooting: Billable On-Demand service for SMS phone support for (NON-PRIORITY SUPPORT CUSTOMERS)
How to Setup the Appointment.
1. Click Link
2. Input Time Zone of Location
3. Select Desired Time appearing
4. Click Continue
5. Input your name/last name, phone #, e-mail etc.
6. Answer questions in bullets
7. Click Complete appointment.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail that will also allow you to set a reminder, add to your calendar as well as reschedule if needed. Please be advised that there is a 18-hour Policy. No appoint can be made or rescheduled within 18 hours