DBRF Wireless Beam - Sensor is blocked
Table of Contents
Your Traffic Counter's beam is obstructed and cannot count accurately.
Model: DBRF 15-01 Wireless Beam Sensors
<INSERT PICTURE OF BLOCKED SENSOR ALERT>
This is typically caused by an object interfering with the beams, such as the following.
Possible obstructing objects
- Signage may be obstructing the beam
- Plants, Furniture or displays may be obstructing the beam
- A new store design or shelving may now be obstructing the beam
Possible technical issues related the the beam installation
- Beam may be out of alignment
- Cover has become unhinged
- The Beam may have become unmounted from the wall/structure
- door handle or hinge may be obstructing the beam
- glass may be obstructing the beam
- sun light may be intensely shining into the beams
- one side of the beam sensor may no longer be powered
Refer to the DBRF 15-01 installation manual attached here about how to resolve the above technical issues.
Wireless system install manual.pdf