Customer Preparation for the Calibration Appointment
Device Calibration prior self setup
Table of Contents
The purpose of this article is to aid a customer who has purchased SMS calibration services with the prerequisite setup which is required to be performed PRIOR to the scheduled appointment.
If the appointment hasn't been scheduled yet, please do so here: https://help.storetraffic.com/bookus
Paying close attention to following steps will greatly aid in insuring you have a successful calibration session and can start counting right away in the SMS software application.
In the event that the device setup and installation has been passed along to your IT Team, Installation Team or an outsourced partner / contact, it would be most beneficial to relay this information to them if they will be tasked with performing the following.
T.M.A.S. Software Application Info
The following information applies to the SMS Hosted SaaS solution or if you have the T.M.A.S. application installed on-premise.
Accessing the T.M.A.S. Software
Creating the Location in T.M.A.S. where the Device is installed
Traffic Counter Information by Type
3DScope II - Information
- Accessing the traffic counter
- Traffic counter connections
- How to find the IP address of the counter if in DHCP mode
- How to program an IP address into the traffic counter
Meeting information is found in the Calibration Appointment Confirmation E-mail
- Application Download Click Here otherwise during the meeting you will be prompted to download and install.
- How to join the meeting - Click Here
- How to share your screen - Click Here
- How to request mouse control - Click Here
Troubleshooting - Known issue connecting with Safari on Mac
*In the event that your organization IT security does not allow the Ring Central Meetings application, the SMS resource assigned to the calibration meeting will work with you to remotely connect through another means (Example: Team Viewer or your own approved screen sharing application).