Warning - PEARL Sensors - are Blocked!
SMS Smart App / T.M.A.S. Alerts
Table of Contents
Your Traffic Counter's beam is obstructed and cannot count accurately.
Model: Pearl People Counter
This is typically caused by an object interfering with the beams, such as the following.
Possible obstructing objects
- Signage may be obstructing the beam
- Plants, Furniture or displays may be obstructing the beam
- A new store design or shelving may now be obstructing the beam
Possible technical issues related the sensor installation
- Beam may be out of alignment
- The Beam may have become unmounted from the wall/structure or bracket
- A door handle or hinge may be obstructing the beam
- glass may be obstructing the beam
- one side of the beam sensor may no longer be powered
Remove object blocking beam path to adjacent sensor.
- Reset the Secondary Sensor
Change the batteries
- If all the above fails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for faster service use the support chat found on the help page or within the T.M.A.S. application.