Period Comparison Graph
Compare two (2) time periods for the selected location
Table of Contents
The Period Comparison Report gives your a PDF report that can easily be printed, with the variation between 2 periods, both in absolute and in percentage.
How is it Useful?
Use it to compare two (2) periods of time for any location or groups of locations. Such comparisons can be used to track the source of increases/decreases between the two periods.
Who would normally use this report?
This report is recommended to anyone who wishes to compare any data type (traffic, sales, transactions,etc) to other similar period. (Ex: Same period last week, month or year.)
We will assume that you have picked the location and date that you want to include in the reports.
- Select the Period Comparison Report.
- Input the title name of your choice, this is optional;
- Click on Business hours or Specific Hours;
- If you selected Specific Hours, Input the desired value;
- Select the in which interval to show the report;
- Select at what level you would like to view the report;
- Select which days of the week will show in the report;
- Select which columns you want to include in the report;
- Select on which Date you want to start the comparison;
- Select the desired option as required;
- Click Submit;
- Click Schedule if you wish to have it automated (See Report Scheduling for more details);