Periods of Interest
Calendar format for measuring traffic and occupancy for very specific periods of the week (courses, events, etc...)
Table of Contents
This report is used to measure occupancy while taking into consideration people who may arrive minutes before or after this block of time. It provides the MIN/MAX as well as average occupancy for blocks of time in a weekly report in a schedule format. This versatile report can also be used to filter traffic of time blocks throughout the day.
How is it Useful?
Displays occupancy and traffic values as per the configured business schedules for a location.
Who would normally use this report?
Accessing the Periods of Interest Report
- This report is ONLY available if Business Schedules have been configured, scroll down to the configure the business schedules section for more information.
- Also this report can ONLY be run on a single location at a time, verify location selection.
Configuring Business Schedules
- Select Manage
- Select Business Hours
- Click Add under the Business Schedule List
- Input Responsible Name for this schedule (Example: Name of Instructor or Name of Event)
- Input Room Label
- Select Starting Date
- (Optional) Select Ending Date if applicable, leave blank if NO END DATE
- Click Next
- Indicate the From and To time of the Event
- Input the Start counting minutes before or End counting minutes after.
- Checkoff the Days of the week that this Event occurs in the exact same time
- (optional) Select Add Line if this Event occurs in different time block, then repeat steps 6-11 for the new line
- Click Add to save configuration
Business Schedule will now appear as follows
Steps to run a Period of Interest Report
- Select Analytics
- Select Reports
- Click the Play Icon on the Period of Interest report to generate the report
- (Optional) Input a title for the report
- Bullet business hours or specify specific hours
- Select desired weekdays to display
- Click Submit
*Note - This report can be scheduled - Refer to the scheduling a report help article about how to successfully schedule reports.
Interacting with the Report
Expand each period block to have a closer look at the traffic / occupancy data.
Change Theme in options for easier reading at night
Export the report to PDF - from within the Report under options (Top Right)