For Retailers - Understand the typical contribution of each weekday
Table of Contents
An HML report is a report that calculates weekly High, Medium and Low days of activity in the store based on the one of the following variable: POT, Sales, Traffic, %Sold, Average sale, Customer per staff hour and Transaction per staff hour.
How is it Useful?
The HML report analyzes 4 weeks of data and return in a PDF report different indication:
- The report will identify by a written H, M, or L, which weekday is a high, medium or low contributor for the selected variable.
- The report will then indicate, for everyday, what was the performance of the Highest day, and the performance of the lowest day in the 4 weeks selected.
- At the bottom of the page, the report will summarize the typical performance for each category of day, indicating what to expect for High, Medium an Low days.
Who would normally use this report?
This report is best used by the management team at the head office for analysis.
We will assume that you have picked the location and date taht you want to include in the reports.
- Select the HML Report.
- Input the title name of your choice.
- Click on Business Hours or Specific Hours
- If you selected Specific Hours, Input the desired value
- Select how you would like to define your HML Report from the dropdown menu
- Select Last 4 week or Custom to select your own pattern;
- Select each date that is wanted in the fields if you selected custom in previous step;
- Click Submit;
- Click Schedule if you wish to have it automate (See Report Scheduling for more details);