Key Periods [KPI] Report
For Retailers - Discover your 4 most important periods in a week
Table of Contents
The goal of the Key Period Indicator (KPI) tool is to identify the periods in which your staff needs to focus on selling, as the traffic is a buying traffic. The software analyzes four (4) weeks of data and many variables to determine these key periods, the result is a period where your customers are more likely to buy, and where service is important
How is it Useful?
By understanding the key periods in your store(s) you can make adjustments that will impact your bottom line. We recommend running this report quarterly using typical weeks for the period of the year. Then, the store should have a "all-hands on deck" approach during these periods for the following week, as more staff on the sales floor, and better service, should result in increased sales.
Who would normally use this report?
This report should be used by store managers and encouraged by the business as the data it provides is aimed to be acted upon by the store.
We will assume that you have picked the location and date that you want to include in the reports.
- Select the Key Periods KPI Report.
- Input the title name of your choice
- Click on Business Hours or Specific Hours;
- If you selected Specific Hours, Input the desired value;
- Select Last 4 weeks or Custom to select your own pattern;
- Select each date that is wanted in the fields if you selected custom in previous step;
- Select the desired option as required;
- Click Submit;
- Click Schedule if you wish to have it automated (See Report Scheduling for more details);