3DScope I / II / IILC - Importing the count log
T.M.A.S. / Administration / Configure / Equipment Inventory
Table of Contents
This article details the process to manually retrieve and import a count log from a 3Dscope 1st or 2nd generation device into T.M.A.S. Software. This process is intended to be used as a workaround when an error prevented the traffic counter from sending counts normally to the TMAS software by push notifications.
Note: Data logging must have been enabled on the 3DScope in order to have a log to retrieve.
How to retrieve the Count Log from a 3DScope (1st Generation)
- Click Logging
- Click Export Log
- Select a file location
How to retrieve the Count Log from a 3DScope II / IILC
- Select Data Recording
Verify Settings were enabled (If this was NOT set previously - there will be NO files to download.)
- Click Download All Data Files
- Click OK
- Save files when prompted
- Open Downloaded TAR file with WINRAR or another compression application and extract to a local directory on the PC.
How to Import the Count Log into TMAS through equipment inventory
- Select Store Location
- Select Equipment Inventory
- Click ‘Q’ icon next to the desired device
- Browse for Log File on your PC (*.CSV)
- Click Submit (Do not Close the window until you receive a successful message or error).