Valuable data at a glance
Table of Contents
The dashboard gives you valuable data at a glance, always for the current Date & Time and based on the current location selected. Each tile represents a different data variable which can be displayed based on the information that has been provided to T.M.A.S.
*NEW* to T.M.A.S. the Retail Equation displays dashboard tiles in the order for understanding influencing factors of sales.
For more information about the Equation Simulator refer to the following article: https://help.storetraffic.com/dashboard/retail-equation-playground
*NEW* to T.M.A.S. the Industry Index was developed during the COVID-19 crisis as a tool for retailers to see benchmarks and trends related to traffic and the reopening of locations while business gets back to a new normal.
Data is based on the selected locations country of origin as well as industry.
- Traffic Trend tile will provide a week to date percentage based stat indicating if traffic is UP or DOWN as a sum of all business dependent on the country or the location as well as industry (retail or non-retail). The trend compares Last week to date to This week to date (Sunday to Saturday).
- Opened Locations tile will provide a week to date percentage based stat indicating if there were more locations which have reopened to business
Hovering over tiles will provide stats for the previous week and week beforehand.
Dashboard Traffic Only Tile Filtering
Depending on the Chain / Region / District or Locations business category selection the dashboard will display Sales and Staff data along with Traffic data or simply Traffic only.
Sales and Staff Data Displayed
Traffic Only Tiles Displayed
User Role Based Dashboards
Dependent on the role membership indicated on a user account one of the following dashboards will appear as default, in addition to the Retail Equation.
Dashboard Tiles Explained
Interacting with Dashboard Tiles
Hovering over or touching a tile will detail more comparison data between Today and Last Week / Last Year same calendar weekday.
Traffic Dashboard Tiles
- Today's Traffic - Current Traffic up to the last update from the Traffic counter
- Pass By - Traffic which has passed in front of your location.
- Capture Rate - Difference between what is passing in front of your store vs entering into the store
- Occupancy - Estimated number of people currently inside the location (available with directional traffic Counting technology only)
Sales Dashboard Tiles
- Performance on Traffic - Current sales dollars value of each 100 people walking in based on the current general performance
- % Sold - Transactions / Traffic (Conversion Rate)
- Sales - Total sales dollars accumulated for Today
- Average Sale - Sales Dollars averaged to a single transaction for Today
- Transactions - Total accumulated transactions for Today
- Units per Transaction - Average number of items purchased per transaction for Today
Staffing Dashboard Tiles
- Staff Hours - Total accumulated staff hours for today
- Customer per staff Hour - Traffic 'handled' for each single staff hour
- Sales per staff Hour - Sales Dollars 'handled' for each single staff hour
- Transactions per staff Hour - Average number of Transactions 'handled' for each single staff hour
Facts Dashboard Tiles
- Weather - Current weather in selected location
Source: openweathermap.org - Refresh rate: about every 3 hours
- Special Event / Marketing Campaign - Displays indicator if there are any current or past events for the selected location
Dashboard Tabs based on User Permission Role
For specifics on which roles get which Dashboard views refer to the following article.