3DScope - Updating the Firmware through the browser
How To / Required Files
Table of Contents
Process to Update Firmware on 3DScope
Verifying the current Version
Firmware Version Files
How to Video
How to Steps
** CAUTION ** Certain firmware releases may reset the counter IP back to the default of 192.168.100.10 requiring it to be reprogrammed for the network.
- Download the firmware
- Login to Traffic counter through a browser http://[ipaddress
- Select service tools from the left side menu
- Select Firmware Update on the upper tab
- Click on Update on the bottom page
- Browse to downloaded firmware location from step 1.
- Select Firmware file
- Click Open - File will upload then install - very important (DO NOT CLOSE BROWSER or POWER OFF DEVICE) during the update.
- The traffic counter will reboot automatically after the update is complete.
- Refresh browser to re-access device, if device can no longer be accessed the IP address may have been reset back to default.