T.M.A.S. - Heartland P.O.S. Integration
Table of Contents
T.M.A.S. allows for the integration of each of your locations Heartland accounts so that it can import the following data:
- Sales Data
- Transactional Data
- Items Sold
- Active Retail Subscription or higher for T.M.A.S.
- Aligned location ID of T.M.A.S. to match Heartland.
- Active Heartland account which will be able to authorize T.M.A.S. integration.
Setting up the Integration
|Finding the integration|
1. Login to T.M.A.S.
2. Expand Administration
3. Select POS Integration
4. Select Heartland
|Complete General Information|
5. Input Label
(Optional use your business / chain name)
6. Input Shop name
(This is the 1st part of your Heartland URL)
7. Click Login to authenticate to Heartland
8. Click Next
|Match Location ID between Heartland and T.M.A.S.|
9. Click Edit next to the location
10. Update the ID to match Heartland - Store # 1,2,3…ect
11. Check the box to make the change.
12. Edit other locations as needed.
13. Click Next
14. Verify location ID and Select Yes to following message.
|Setting an Import Schedule|
15. Select Hourly
16. Set time to 00:02
17. Click Finish
The setup is complete, and you shouling in the dashboard and reports at the top of the next hour according to your scheduling settind see data populatgs. To verify the data, generate a Totaling or Data Export report.
|Q: How often does the Heartland Data refresh in T.M.A.S.?|
|A: Data refresh is determined by the schedule set for the integration, Example: If you set Hourly to start at 00:02 as indicated in the steps above the data will refresh at 2 mins past each hour. For more info verify the setting an import schedule in the above steps of this article.|
|Q: Does T.M.A.S. obtain staff data from Heartland Retail?|
|A: Currently the T.M.A.S. integration does NOT poll any staffing data from the Heartland Retail POS application.|