T.M.A.S. - Square P.O.S. Integration
adding your sales data
Table of Contents
T.M.A.S. allows for the integration of each of your location's Square POS accounts so that it can import the following data for the purpose of populating the dashboard as well as various reports.
- Sales Data
- Transactional Data
- Items Sold
- Staff Hours (Optional)
- Active T.M.A.S. Retail Subscription or higher
- Square account which will be able to authorize T.M.A.S. integration
How to setup the Integration
- Obtain the Square location ID.
- Setup the integration in T.M.A.S.
- Authorize T.M.A.S. to obtain data from Square.
1. Obtaining the Square location ID
2. Setting up the Integration
|Finding the integration|
1. Login to T.M.A.S.
2. Expand Administration
3. Select POS Integration
4. Select Square
|Complete General Information|
5. Input Label
(Optional use your business / chain name)
6. Select Login
7. Input Username and password for authentication.
8. Click Next
|Match Location ID between Square and T.M.A.S.|
9. Click Edit next to the location
10. Update the ID to match Square 8 characters noted earlier - (Obtained during the 1st step of this article. ex: VR3ARXMS)
11. Check the box to make the change.
12. (Optional) Edit other locations as needed.
13. Click Next
14. Verify location ID and Select Yes to following message.
|Setting an Import Schedule|
15. Select Hourly
16. Set time to 00:02
17. Click Finish
The setup is complete, and you should see data populating in the dashboard and reports at the top of the next hour according to your scheduling settings. To verify the data, generate a Totaling or Data Export report.
|Q: How often does the ERPLY Data refresh in T.M.A.S.?|
|A: Data refresh is determined by the schedule set for the integration, Example: If you set Hourly to start at 00:02 as indicated in the steps above the data will refresh at 2 mins past each hour. For more info verify the setting an import schedule in the above steps of this article.|
|Q: Where does T.M.A.S. get the staff hour data from in Square?|
|A: Staffing hours is pulled via the SQUARE API which leverages the Timecard Management function.|